HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
A non-refundable administrative entry fee of $35 is required to enter the contest. The entry fee is to be made payable via PayPal to the following PayPal email: HipHopPalaceCEO@Yahoo.com
BONUS: Each entrant will receive a FREE COPY of the critically acclaimed eBook “The Indepndent Music Grind (A Guide To Success For Independent Artists & Producers)”
CONTEST RULES: PHASE 1 – MUSIC SUBMISSION PHASE FOR THE NEW FACE OF HIP HOP/NEW FACE OF R&B CONTEST
Deadline: The Music submission phase begins on January 9th, 2014 and ends April 15th, 2014.
• All entries must follow the Entry Guidelines
• You can’t submit to THE NEW FACE OF HIP HOP/NEW FACE OF R&B CONTEST Unless You Have Read And Agreed to ALL of the rules and regulations and you have paid the $35 entry fee.
• If and ONLY IF you have read and agreed to all of the rules of the contest, then you can ENTER THE CONTEST. First all entrants must pay the $35 contest entry fee. Once the entry fee is paid, please email the Paypal Transaction # along with 2 SONGS in MP3 Format, 1 photo, your full government name, your stage name, your age, your phone number, your city and state to IndependentMusicGrind@Gmail.com.
THE NEW FACE OF HIP HOP/NEW FACE OF R&B CONTEST SUBMISSION DISCLAIMER:
By accepting this agreement, you are guaranteeing that:
1. You are 18 years or older, and if not, then you have received the appropriate consent from your parents or guardian.
2. Your music obeys all content laws (eg. not pornographic, defamatory, and does not violate any laws or statutes).
3. You give IndieMusicGrind.com full permission to use your music on a non-exclusive basis with no payment to you. You will retain full ownership of your recordings while granting us certain non-exclusive rights.
4. IndieMusicGrind.com has the right to allow access to third parties to listen to your music via downloadable technologies.
5. The material that you are submitting to IndieMusicGrind.comcontains no viruses.
6. IndieMusicGrind.com will not be held liable for any claims, demands, losses, expenses, costs, or liabilities which you or your heirs may have in conjunction with your participation in this submission process.
7. You further warrant that you are the artist or authorized agent of the artist.
8. IndieMusicGrind.com does not guarantee that you will be selected to advance to the championship rounds. Our judge committee will review your music for championship round consideration.
IndieMusicGrind.com reserves the right to reject any entry, in our sole and absolute discretion, that we determine does not meet the above criteria.
In order to preserve the integrity of this contest, family members and friends of IndieMusicGrind.com and its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ARE VERIFYING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE CONTEST RULES AND THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER AND PRODUCER OF THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL AND THAT NO THIRD PARTY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS EXIST TO THE MATERIAL SUBMITTED WHICH WOULD RESTRICT THE RIGHTS GRANTED HEREUNDER. YOUR SUBMITTED RECORDING WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
IF YOU AGREE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS THEN CLICK THE ENTER BUTTON.
If and ONLY IF you have read and agreed to all of the rules of the contest, then you can ENTER THE CONTEST. First all entrants must pay the $35 contest entry fee. Once the entry fee is paid, please email the Paypal Transaction # along with 2 SONGS in MP3 Format, 1 photo, your full government name, your stage name, your age, your phone number, your city and state to IndependentMusicGrind@Gmail.com.